€1280,00 – €1480,00
BACKORDER: Orders will be shipped the following quarter.
E.g. orders placed in Q1 (Jan,Feb,Mar) will be shipped in Q2 (Apr,May,Jun).
The NRG REACTOR II is a compact two channel all tube guitar amp. The clean channel offers sparkling, clean tones. The lead channel offers a unique high-gain tone. This channel is perfect for all styles of rock and metal. The unique tone is achieved by heavily EQ’ing the preamp before distortion occurs. The power amp is equiped with two 5881 tubes and can deliver up to 25W. A switchable tube buffered FX loop is also included. This small little monster is a perfect match for every musician who wants to travel light without having to compromise on sound quality.
Customize to your needs
As with all of our amps the REACTOR II is fully customisable to your needs. You can choose your favourite tolex color/texture, ask for different hardware (corners, knobs, handle,…), select your favourite front panel or choose different power tubes. Check out our customizing tab for more info. Something different in mind? Contact us and we’ll see if we can meet your needs!
- Output power: 25W
- Channel configuration: Clean / Lead
- Controls clean channel: Bass, Treble and Volume
- Controls lead channel: Gain, Bass, Middle and Treble
- Controls master section: Master Volume, Presence and Depth
- Preamp tubes: 6 x 12AX7 (1 clean chanel, 3 lead channel, 1 FX and 1 PI)
- Power tubes: 2 x JJ 5881 (push pull)
- Input voltage selector: 120VAC / 240VAC
- Output impedance: 1×8Ω / 1×16Ω or 2×16Ω parallel
- Bias adjustment: External test points and potentiometer
- FX loop: Tube buffered (switchable)
- Footswitch output: Channel / FX loop (footswitch not included)
- Dimensions: 40 x 23 x 21 cm (excluding handle and feet)
- Shipping dimensions: 48.5 x 28.5 x 27 cm
- Weight: 10kg
|Dimensions||48,5 × 28,5 × 27 cm|